Hi!!!!!!!!!

my name is naila malika ramadhanti. but my fam and all my friends called me nay. i was born in Bandung 12 november 2003. now im 10 grade in sma 3 bandung. i live in Bandung with my family. i have one older brother. his names is nadhif. he studied at institut teknologi Bandung and he is 22 now. my father works in jakarta, he come home every friday and go to jakarta again every monday.

 i was studied at priangan elementary school and taruna bakti jhs. my dream is to be an envirometalist but i was thinking that i have to think realistic. Now im learning how to be human being. im a dusk person, who loves a sarcastic words and a cotton candy sky.  Honestly god i really interested to learn about medical things but i dont think that i can be a doctor because right now, there are so much doctor in the world. also i havent had any plan for what id choose in university. the only one plan is i have to get invitation not a test.

I wish I could be a civil consultant and studied in Institute Teknologi Bandung 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

nico's weg