MY GOAL AND MY AMBITION

many people think that have parameter about "success" is all about academics but i don't think that i have same opinion about that because some people can have their own success for example an athlete an actor maybe. i also have opinion that money can't buy happiness. there's a lot of example about rich people who can buy anything they want but not happy at all, untill they suicide. so ya money doesn't guarantee with the happiness.

surely, many people ask. what is your goal? and some people said is success. but have you realised what is the end of successed? i mean like surely everyone has their own size about their success it depends on how they respond and how they grateful. 

talking about goal. i've wrote my goal since i was in junior high school. i wrote simple about my goal on the the sticky notes then i put into my wallet. so i've reached my first goal it is entered into SMA 3. then i thinking about my passion and my desire to the college. i've been thinking about it since junior high school that i'll choose civil engineer on ITB aamiin. and i'll take bussiness magister. i really hope that my parent allow me to going abroad to UK because UK is my dream country. but they are also said i have to married first then i can go to UK with my husband haha.but only for school not for living the entire of my live. because i have promises to myself that i have make my mama and dada proud of their only daughter. i really hope that i can to that.i really want to build the house beside my parent's house and i really want invite them to go to umroh with my husband and kids.

i mean like now it's time to boss up. i still have a lot of persue in the nearest future. don't forget to always be optimisctic and try because everything is set up but we have to still pray. 

i really want to build family in UK and do everything from zero with my husband, together happy live living together also reminder religious affairs is always number 1. success now and hereafter always aamiin. so ya that's all my goal and ambition. thankyou

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

nico's weg