HOLYYAYY

Alright guys, so I wanna tell you about my last holiday. actually this holiday my family and I didn't prepared really well because basically I should do Pendidikan Dasar Jamadagni so my family are not going anywhere.but another way that I choosed. So about one week actually im just like stay at home, streaming netflix watching series, and sometimes hanging out with my friends. also I actually should going to Nirakara event which is my school friend's event but I was suddenly couldnt attend. and the next day my dad suddenly decided to have culinary holiday i think because all my family member love to eat. we were going to Penang, Malaysia.

Before I headed to malaysia, I was stay in Jakarta for one night. shopping and eating are only activity we did in jakarta. I was have flight the next day on 24 December. we flew about 2 and a half hours
but it feels like 5 hours hmm I think because I have like phobia.we arrived at 15.00 malaysia time. on first day honestly god we actually didn't have any itinery so we were going to one of famous mall in penang. first mistake that we've done is we rent wrong flat. because we forced to find flat 3 bedrooms not the nearer hotel.

the next day we were going to beach in george town famous place in penang strolling around George town and went to batu feringghi and play watersport without any prepared anything and then went to culinary street. the third day we just like went to some market place to buy some souvenirs and for the first time to try nandos famous roasted chicken restaurant around the world. last day I just like went gym in the morning and packing because we headed to Jakarta. and i've had to stay in Jakarta for one night and next day i went to my dad's office

so next to new year's eve and I did do nothing I just like Hanging out with my old friends and in the night i went to my neightbour's house to grilling some foods and strolling around Bandung until 12:00 and watched fireworks. But I felt bad for this year because i just like had no vibes. I think because all of my messy mind think about someone new so i just like had no vibes to celebrate.

About a week I just like watching movies, hanging out with friends went to dago pakar to make feel better. singing along with them to relieve fatigue because we are gonna start back to basic with bored life cycle :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

nico's weg